There is a youth hub or club in each of Wirral’s four districts.
A hub is a youth club with modern facilities and is open five nights a week – including Fridays and Saturdays. The hubs run in conjunction with a number of youth clubs across Wirral to offer a range of fun activities for 13 to 19 year-olds.
In all of our youth hubs and clubs, you can do the following:
- chill out with friends old and new
- chat at the coffee bar
- talk to friendly youth workers who can help you any issues you may have
- play pool
- get involved with exciting projects
- have the chance to go on day trips
- get creative with arts & crafts, or even performing arts
- play video games
- take part in Duke of Edinburgh
- play sport such as football, basketball, netball and table tennis
- find out about big nights and gigs
- attend for 50p or less a night!
Each of our Hubs and Clubs are run by qualified youth workers, who understand the needs of teenagers and work with them to make sure they're offering a range of activities young people want, and who are passionate about the safety and enjoyment of young people attending.