• Not all STIs have symptoms. If left untreated they can cause serious health problems. Protect yourself and each other, use a condom.
• 7 in 10 cases of chlamydia are symptomless. Protect yourself, use a condom.
• Always using a condom can reduce the risk of infection from STIs. Find out more about condoms and how they can reduce the risks of STIs.
• You only need to have unprotected sex once to get an STI. Protect against STIs, use a condom.
• You can’t always tell who’s got an STI. Protect against STIs, use a condom
At Brook they offer a confidential service. This means that they do not talk about your visit to anyone outside Brook without your permission unless you or another young person are in serious danger.
Did you know that the Brook visit most schools in Wirral, maybe you could go along to seek advice and information on what could be worrying you or visit the Brook on Weststone Lane, Birkenhead. Or contact them on 0300 123 5474
What do Brook offer?
- Emergency Contraception
- Pregnancy Testing
- Screening for infections
- Termination referrals
- Disabled access
- Interpreting service
to find out more information visit https://www.brook.org.uk/about-brook