This week it's Children’s Mental Health Week, we think it's important to encouraged others to spread a little kindness.
- If you look after yourself, you can look after others better too
- Find something you enjoy doing and keep doing it
- Always treat yourself like you would treat your close friends
- Try to appreciate smaller things in life
Don't be Afraid to Speak up if You Need Help!
- Always try to have conversations with people to let them know your feelings so they can support you
- Always try to help others who are afraid to speak out (this can help others feel much better)
- Don't be afraid of what others think ( this can stop you doing stuff)
There is Always Light at the End of the Tunnel!
- Life can be difficult at times but it gets better in a matter of time. You won’t always feel like this - life may never be perfect but things will definitely get better (even if you think it can't be solved).
- Make sure that before things become overwhelming you talk to someone. Because a problem shared can be easier to get through.