Venue: Tranmere Rovers Recreation Centre Prenton Park - 9th, 23rd and 30th August
Time: 1pm – 3pm (6-16 years)
Cost: £5 per person
- Fun sessions which include adapted skill drills and fun 5 / 6 a-side adapted games.
- All sessions are delivered by Tranmere in the community coaching staff.
Limited Places Available
- Please wear appropriate active/ sportswear, training shoes and shin pads are recommended
- Long hair should be tied back
- Participants to bring their own refreshments
Please meet and register in the centre's reception area.
Participants wishing to take part in any of the timetabled activities MUST book onto each session by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and completing the booking and consent form. All payments can be made on the day.